After 2 ½ years of federal student loans being on pause, recent announcements of relief, including loan forgiveness, mean there is a lot of new information to navigate. Join GreenPath Financial Wellness for a special webinar to gain clarity on the current status of federal student loans and what you need to do now.
You will walk away with clear next steps to take advantage of relief programs you may be eligible for and to prepare for payments to resume in early 2023. You will also learn how to recognize and avoid scams related to student loan relief.
What You Will Learn
- Steps to receive the recently announced student loan forgiveness
- Details about the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program/limited PSLF waiver
- How the Fresh Start program can help you resolve defaulted student loans
Who Should Attend
- Anyone with federal student loans
- Anyone with defaulted federal student loans
- Anyone curious about the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
GreenPath Partner Experience Manager Amber Miller
GreenPath Partner Experience Manager Lauren Simon