The Zeal Credit Union Business Savings Account is the right account for your business. No matter what type of business you own or manage, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your money is secure with easy access when you need it. Plus, you’ll have all the perks of credit union membership. What’s needed? A $5 balance in your account! It’s that easy!
This account is right for you if you:
• Own a small business
• Have low cash handling needs
• Keep a daily balance of $1000
|Minimum Balance Required to Open||$5|
|Monthly Service Fee||$10|
|Rates||Variable rate, subject to change|
|ATM Withdrawal Fee||Yes, applied in accordance with the Service Fee Disclosure|
|Check Writing Capability||None|
|Withdrawal/Transfer Limitations$5 minimum balance musts be maintained at all time||$5 minimum balance musts be maintained at all times|
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Funds deposited for your business are federally insured by the NCUA, up to $250,000 – adding protection – not to mention, peace of mind
- Access your account and tap into convenience 24/7 with the business ATM card.
- Process electronic transactions for deposits and withdrawals and get a huge return on time and ease.
OPENING AN ACCOUNT IS EASY!
- Bring your business’s Employer Identification Number (EIN) or tax ID number. Sole proprietors can use the owner’s Social Security number
- Bring legal documentation that indicates when your company was formed. This could include Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, or a charter. This is not required for sole proprietors
- Bring government-issued photo ID and Social Security number. This is required for you and anyone else authorized to sign checks or make transactions on behalf of your organization.