The Zeal Credit Union Business Savings Account is the right account for your business. Whether you own a small business or help to manage a nonprofit organization, you’ll will have peace of mind knowing your money is secure with easy access when you need it; plus, you get all of the perks of credit union membership – all you need? A $5 balance in your account! It is that easy!
This account is right for you if you:
• Own a small business
• Have low cash handling needs
• Keep a daily balance of $1000
|Minimum Balance Required to Open||$5|
|Monthly Service Fee||$10|
|Rates||Variable rate, subject to change|
|ATM Withdrawal Fee||Yes, applied in accordance with the Service Fee Disclosure|
|Check Writing Capability||None|
|Withdrawal/Transfer Limitations$5 minimum balance musts be maintained at all time||$5 minimum balance musts be maintained at all times|
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Funds deposited for your business are federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000 – adding protection, not to mention, peace of mind
- Access your account and tap into convenience 24/7 with the business ATM card.
- Process electronic transactions for deposits and withdrawals and get a huge return on time and ease.
OPENING AN ACCOUNT IS EASY!
- Bring your business’s Employer Identification Number (EIN) or tax ID number (sole proprietors can use the owner’s Social Security number)
- Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, or a charter or a similar legal document that indicates when you company was formed (not required for sole proprietors)
- Government-issued photo ID and Social Security number for you and anyone else authorized to sign checks or make transactions on behalf of your organization.