We know there are a lot of things you’re saving for – clothes, music, cars, camps… and it can be tough to try and save for what’s around the next corner; but, no worries, the team at Zeal has a plan! It’s called the nextgen savings program. This plan has teens (ages 12-17) in mind – with tons of options to manage and ways to learn about saving money. Your Zeal team will get you set up with a personal savings account with a passbook to keep track of balances and transactions – and to sweeten the deal… when you make your first deposit – we’ll give you a $5 bonus!*
Saving Money With nextgen is a no-brainer
- No account fees
- Interest earned on balanced of $5 and up
- Quarterly dividends
- Certificates starting at $100 for 30 months (penalty for early withdrawal)
- Special accounts for spring break and prom, etc.
- Access your savings account from anywhere at anytime
- ATM access to over 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP Network ATMs.
- Open a nextgen savings account with a minimum of $5 deposit (matched by Zeal)
- Bring your social security card, birth certificate and a qualified adult with identification to co-sign on your account
- Any questions/ call us at 800-321-8570
*A qualified adult member is required to be a co-applicant on all minor accounts and is responsible for the account. The $5 match is made once an equal or greater amount is deposited into a new nextgen account.
Money coming in, money going out. Keeping track of that flow is a big responsibility but it doesn’t have to be difficult. Make life easier with a nextgen checking account. With a nextgen checking account, you’ll be able to manage your money better, keep track of balances and transactions with online banking and score a Visa® Debit Card for times when writing a check isn’t an option. No minimum balance, no monthly fees, free Online Banking – what could be easier?
NEXTGEN CREDIT CARD
Zeal Credit Union knows that having good credit is important when it comes to getting things you want out of life. We also know how hard it can be to establish credit when you’re just starting. That’s why we offer the nextgen Visa® credit card! This Visa® card allows you to establish credit early and can also come in handy when unexpected expenses arise. With a great low rate* and NO annual fee – building a strong credit history and taking charge of your financial future has never been easier.
*nextgen members may qualify for up to $500 limit. A parent/guardian co-signer is required.