If you are one of the 200,000 homeowners per month exiting a forbearance program, or a renter struggling with late payments or potential eviction, know that you are not alone. Join us to learn how GreenPath, a non-profit, neutral third party, could help. During the webinar, we will discuss the following topics: The housing outlook for February 2022 and beyond. How housing counseling would be a great first step to getting back on track, and what can you expect when you call. And finally, support which may be available to those in need of assistance.
Who Should Attend?
• Anyone who is at risk of foreclosure or mortgage default
• Anyone who is at risk of rental eviction
• Anyone struggling to stay current on their housing payment of any kind and is looking for options
What You Will Learn:
• What opportunities are out there and how to find programs that may help you avoid a foreclosure or eviction
• Advantages of working with a housing counselor if you’re struggling with housing
• How to develop a plan for the future, and your next steps toward finding a suitable workout with your mortgage servicer or landlord
GreenPath Director of Stakeholder Engagement & Contact Center Operations Jennifer Fraser
GreenPath Financial Wellness Expert Paul Flynn
We will record this webinar and send the link to the recording to all registrants after the webinar.